1958 Ford Car Factory Shop Manual
Ford Models covered: Country Sedan, Country Squire, Courier Sedan Delivery, Custom 300, Del Rio Wagon, Fairlane, Fairlane 500, Ranch Wagon, Ranchero, Ranchero Custom, Skyliner, Sunliner & Victoria
Complete Volume | Ford Motor Company | *NOTE: This is a Factory Authorized Reproduction of the original manual
Covering Specifications * Maintenance * Diagnostics & Testing * In Vehicle Repairs * Component Removal * Disassembly * Reassembly * Installation * Schematics * Wiring Diagrams
This is the Official Service Manual that the dealers and shops use, written by Ford specifically for the vehicle(s) listed. This ensures you get the job done right the first time. It is incredibly comprehensive with detailed diagrams and exploded views. This is the best money can buy and a must for anyone who insists on Genuine OEM quality parts.
11" x 8.5" x 1.3". Approx. 604 pages.
Brand New.This Ford authorized reprint is brand new.
Table of Contents:
- Ignition, Fuel and Cooling Systems
- Clutch, Transmissions and Rear Axle
- Ford-O-Matic and Cruise-O-Matic Transmissions
- Chassis, Suspension and Frames
- Generating and Starting Systems
- Lights, Instruments and Accessories
- Body Maintenance and Repair
- Doors, Deck Lid and Front Sheet Metal
- Interior Trim, Seats and Windows
- Body Installation Drawings
- Maintenance, Lubrication and Special Tools