We Are Committed to Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us! We never share your information with anyone.
We do not use any information that you provide to us for any purpose other than fulfilling your order, providing you with requested information and informing you of our special offers from time to time.
We keep your customer information away from all third parties, except where required by law. We use the latest available technology to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
We regard email communications as confidential and private and again do not share your e-mail address with any third parties.
Information We Collect
If you place an order with FactoryRepairManuals.com, you will need to supply the following information:
We would like you to supply either a phone number or email address so we can contact you if we have any questions about your order.
If you need your order shipped to a different person, we need to collect that person's address information.
Optional Account Sign Up
Optionally you may sign up for an account with Factoryrepairmanuals.com. Doing so will benefit you in the following ways:
1) Enable you to track your order from conception to fulfillment to shipping.
2) Allow for easy returns. Simply log into your account and request a return. We do the rest.
3) Make it much easier for you to make your next purchase - your information is already on file.
4) Enable you to see your complete order history with us in case you need past receipts for tax purposes for example.
5) Ensure that you receive first priority on any upcoming sales or promotions.
6) Allow us to occasionally send you updates about our latest products and shipments.
The Way We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the order.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The checkout pages and order pages collecting address and credit card information are SSL secured pages, as you will see the http:// change to https:// showing the security.