1956 Ford Car and Thunderbird Factory Shop Service Manual Reprint
1956 Ford Car Factory Shop Manual
All 1956 Ford Models Including Club, Country Sedan, Country Squire, Courier Sedan Delivery, Customline, Fairlane, Mainline, Parklane Wagon, Ranch Wagon, Skyliner, Sunliner, Thunderbird & Victoria | I6 & V8 Engines
Written by the Ford Motor Company | *NOTE: This is a Factory Authorized Reproduction of the original manual
Covering Specifications * Maintenance * Diagnostics & Testing * In Vehicle Repairs * Component Removal * Disassembly * Reassembly * Installation * Schematics * Wiring Diagrams
This is the Official Service Manual that the dealers and shops use, written by Ford specifically for the vehicle(s) listed. This ensures you get the job done right the first time. It is incredibly comprehensive with detailed diagrams and exploded views. This is the best money can buy and a must for anyone who insists on Genuine OEM quality parts.
11" x 8 1/2" x 3/4". Approx. 360 pages.
Brand New. This Ford Authorized Reprint is brand new in wrap.
Table of Contents
- Engine Overhaul, Inspection and Repair
- 6 Cylinder Engine
- 8 Cylinder Engines
- Ignition, Fuel and Cooling Systems
- Clutch, Transmission and Gear Shift Linkage
- Rear Axles and Drive Lines
- Running Gear
- Power Steering
- Generating System and Battery
- Starting System
- Lighting System, Horns and Instruments
- Body Construction and Maintenance
- Trim, Upholstery and Window Glass
- Removable Sheet Metal Assemblies
- Power Installations and Special Items